Followers of the Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Middle East war prophecies coming to fulfillment

Go down

Middle East war prophecies coming to fulfillment Empty Middle East war prophecies coming to fulfillment

Post  Luke Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Hey guys this is from a guy who has been a watchman for years. He is really right on with his perspective, he shows how all the prophecies concerning the last war before the tribulation are about to be fulfilled. I have been following his blog for a long time now and ive never seen him put up a rapture warning but at the end he says he believes the rapture is going to be any time now. i agree, check it out:

Prophecy Sign: A few days ago I explained to you how Psalms 83 has not been fulfilled yet. I gave you evidence that most of the nations listed to attack Israel in Psalms 83 have recently come up with their own peace plans. I also showed you that most of the plans put on the table just about say the same things. They all want to divide Israel and give East Jerusalem to the Arabs. I explained how the peace and safety prophecy given to us by Paul ends up with sudden destruction. What was the sudden destruction? It is an attack on the nation Israel because they would not cave in on all the Arabs demands. If you want to know what is going to happen in the very near future just keep your eyes on this peace process. It will probably fail soon and when it does you can expect war to follow shortly after. The nations we see in Psalms 83 are the Palestinians, Syrians, Saudi Arabians, Lebanese, Egyptians, Jordanians, and all their associated terrorist allies such as Hamas. Can we really see the handwriting on the wall? If you are keeping on the watch as Jesus asked us to you can see it! Here is a good example in a report entitled “King Abdullah in Mid-East warning” I quote, “King Abdullah of Jordan has warned that failure to reach an agreement for peace in the Middle East will result in a new conflict within 12-18 months. In comments to the UK newspaper The Times, he said the US was finalizing an ambitious "57-state solution" for peace that he is helping to prepare. The king said the plan would include proposals to settle Israel's disputes with Syria and Lebanon. Notice both Syria and Lebanon are also mentioned in that report by the king. These are two other nations mentioned in the Psalms attack on Israel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8043144.stm

-
During this generation we also see Paul’s warning coming true as the Pope travels to Israel to tell the leaders of Israel to divide their state up. I quote, ”Pope Benedict arrived in Israel on Monday and called for a two-state solution to its conflict with the Palestinians, a reassertion of Vatican policy that is at odds with the new Israeli government. "I plead with all those responsible to explore every possible avenue in the search for a just resolution of the outstanding difficulties, so that both peoples may live in peace in a homeland of their own, within secure and internationally recognized borders," he said in a speech at Tel Aviv's airport.-He called for free access to Jerusalem for people from all the religions with holy sites in the city. "One thing that the three great monotheistic religions have in common is a special veneration for that holy city," he said, referring to Christianity, Islam and Judaism.” This news was also reported on the national news last night on ABC. I wish someone had the smarts to ask the Pope why are you trying to divide up Israel when the Lord said He would destroy anyone who divides the nation of Israel? No real believer of Christ would ever go against what God has written. I talked about this yesterday but everyone should keep on the watch for false prophets. If the Pope is pushing to divide Israel, the Pope has fallen under God’s curse found in Genesis chapter 12.

http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSLB724651

-

The other nation also mentioned in the Psalms is Egypt. There to are in the news again and guess why? Egypt’s king is in the midst of the Arab-Israeli peace talks. “US President Barack Obama's choice of Egypt as his podium to deliver a message to Arabs and Muslims next month is expected to give a strong boost to Cairo's regional role, particularly in its efforts to solve the Arab-Israeli peace talks.

http://www.gulfnews.com/region/Egypt/10312557.html

I asked you about 3 weeks ago to watch the Middle East news because you are going to hear a great deal about these peace talks. The U.S. is going to get involved deeper than they are now and it will only add to the burdens of America. Why am I saying that? Because the Lord showed the Prophet Zechariah anyone burdening themselves with Jerusalem during the end times will be cut into pieces. What does that mean? It is not good news for the U.S.A. What can America expect she will continue to decline as a power and end up in a much worse economic crisis them she is right now. America’s news wants you believe that things are looking better. They site that this month only 550,000 people got laid off this month and they call that doing better? I guess it was better than last month when close to 600,000 lost their jobs. If you leave in another nation you better be concerned because when America goes down the entire world will be effected.

-

There was a secret that was exposed today that had to do with the control of Jerusalem. It is news that shows us Israel has not intention of giving up their Holy City of Jerusalem and this will be a series blow to the peace process. I quote, “An Israeli government plan to develop parks, hiking trails and tourist sites in east Jerusalem will permanently change the landscape of the contested city and cement Israel's hold there, an Israeli group charged in a report released Sunday ahead of the pope's visit to the city. The government has undertaken an ambitious eight-year plan that will dramatically alter the "holy basin" — the sensitive area in and around the Old City that is home to sites holy to Jews, Christians and Muslims, according to the group, Ir Amim, which works for coexistence in Jerusalem. The government has largely kept the plan secret, not soliciting input from the city's Christians and Muslims or opening it to objections from the public, the group charges.” Israel had to keep this under wraps, they know what is going to happen once the Arabs realize the new leadership in Israel has no plans of turn part of Israel over to his enemies. Paul calls this “sudden destruction”, Jesus, David in the Psalms, call it the signs of war!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090510/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

-

Ezekiel warned us of another Muslim alliance that would form in the last days and these nations would also try to destroy Israel as the other nations tried. This alliance will of course be lead by the Russians. Iran is one of Russia’s closest allies. The Lord showed Ezekiel Iran would be a major player in the attack against Israel. Every week we see the words of war between Israel and Iran all over the news. Here is one such example. “Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hassan Qashqavi said on Sunday that Israel does not have the military capability of attacking his country. He also said that he did not think the U.S. would consider an attack either. Qashqavi claimed that Iran's nuclear program is for peaceful purposes only, and that countries should focus on Israel's nuclear arsenal which poses a greater threat.” There are two things of great importance in this news report. First we keep seeing threats of war between Israel and Iran and second, we see the talk about nuclear weapons. If you haven’t read chapter 39 of Ezekiel’s prophecy you had better take a look at it because you will see the description of what appears to be the after effects of a nuclear war.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/164916

-

This week Iran has tried to build a case that Israel has nuclear weapons. “Iran says Israel's undeclared arsenal of approximately 200 atomic warheads is the only obstacle in the way of a nuclear-free zone in the Middle East. In a Monday address to the third session of the preparatory committee for the 2010 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference in New York, Iranian delegates hit out at the lack of world action on Israel's possession of atomic nuclear weapons-which can be launched from land, sea and air.-"Israel's nuclear arsenal represents the single greatest threat to countries in the region," said the delegates, while criticizing the West's hands-off approach to Tel Aviv's development of nuclear weaponry.” Are these the weapons God showed Ezekiel that will be used during the Ezekiel war? I would say by the description they are!

Ezekiel see a ball of fire and people body part melting away from their flesh. Ezekiel didn’t have the modern day words for this type of warfare but our generation knows exactly what it means.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=94328&sectionid=351020101

-

How let’s toss in what Isaiah 17:1 warned us. What is this? It is a warning that in the last days Syria will be destroyed. As you can see from Psalms 83 Syria is also mentioned as one of the nation attacking Israel. This is when Syria and the great city called Damascus will be wiped out. Do you think that it is a coincidence that Iran and Syria are talking about the creation of a New World Order? The leader of Iran and Syria has already made plans to attack Israel. You hear it from Iran’s leader all the time. How many times in the past year has Ahmadinejad said he is going to wipe Israel off the face of the map? Every time Iran said it, Israel has taken the threats to heart. About 2 weeks ago Assad warned he would take back the land lost in a previous war either by peace or war! Here is a short look at what the news said about these nations. “
Ahmadinejad underlined that the current world situation was not in benefit of the bullying powers, especially the US, -US statesmen were facing a contradiction, because, on one hand they wanted to protect and save the Zionist regime and on the other hand they need Iran and Syria. President Al-Assad, for his part, underlined the necessity of support for resistance and noted that the US stance on Palestine, Syria and the other occupied territories had not changed deeply, because they were directed by the Zionist lobby.-quadlateral cooperation between IRAN, SYRIA, IRAQ and TURKEY would be beneficial and strategic for nations of the region.”

-

link to his blog
Luke
Luke

http://terminalage.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Middle East war prophecies coming to fulfillment Empty part 2

Post  Luke Tue May 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Prophecy Sign: Matthew 24:7 warns us about the sign of wars and rumors of war. Jesus also told us to watch for civil wars that will begin to spring up. As you can see from the above reports the rumors of a coming war in the Middle East are everywhere. Now let me show you an example a war that has already broken out and is intensifying. This is a civil war between the people living in Sri Lanka. “The United Nations condemned a "bloodbath" in Sri Lanka's northern war zone Monday after two days of shelling that a government doctor said killed as many as 1,000 ethnic Tamil civilians, including 106 children. -Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and other rights groups called on Japan, the largest international donor to Sri Lanka, to press the UN Security Council to urgently address the civil war here.” http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2009/05/11/9421306.html

-

Prophecy Sign: Zechariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.” I have been warning you that the United States one of Israel strongest allies has turned her back on Israel as of late! We see the tensions growing between the U.S. and Israel. It has gotten so bad that the U.S. isn’t keeping Israel informed as to what their enemies are up to, namely Iran. I quote, “Unlike the Bush administration, the staff of President Obama is not coordinating its policy on Iran or the greater Middle East with Israel and has not been informing the Jewish state of its plans or recent diplomatic developments in area, according to sources in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office. The silence extends to U.S. talks with the Palestinians, the sources said. "Our intention and our hope as we go to Washington is to establish close intimate cooperative relationships on these sensitive matters," a top Netanyahu official told WND yesterday.” One by one Isreal’s friends are turning their back on them. What we see taking place is the beginning of all the nations coming against Israel. All these prophecies are taking place at the same time and this is exactly what was suppose to happen. I pray to God that you believe the Word of God.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=97693

-

“The US now has 2,532 confirmed cases of swine flu, after a jump in figures in recent days, officials say. The cases - up around 600 since Friday - mean the US has now surpassed Mexico as the most affected nation.”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8043458.stm

-

"So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me. When I SAY to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul” Ezekiel 33:7-9. I'm calling this a Rapture Alert because through events that we see taking place in both the Middle East right now and also because we are seeing the foreshadows of the opening of the Seal Judgments as discussed in yesterday's updates, God is speaking to all of us, if we will just listen, that His judgment is coming very soon! I believe the lines will be drawn on a determination on how to bring the Mideast conflict to an end and it doesn't look like Israel is going to have an easy go from this point on. As a matter of fact, it looks as if the United States is going to abandon them completely in favor of winning approval from the Arab nations. After all, we need their oil and money to keep operating as a nation. Peace is the theme of the day these days. It's what everybody wants and the only way they are going to get it - they think - is to go to war with Israel and try to just take their land away from them. Next week when Netanyahu comes to the United States to meet with the Obama administration; I believe that we are going to see a clash between the Americans and the Israelis. We already know the outcome of whatever is going to be taking place. This is the best part about knowing what prophecy has to say about these matters.

-

We already know what the future holds in advance. The scriptures are very clear that later on there is going to be a large invasion from the north led by Russia to try and take Jerusalem by force. This means, of course, that Netanyahu is going to stand by his convictions and not agree to the land for peace deal that the world is offering them. It will be most interesting to see what the new Mideast peace plan that the United States, United Nations, Russia and the European Union is going to offer Israel sometime in June. It will be interesting to see if there is any hint of a 7 year peace covenant offered. It may not be time for that yet however, this might be something that the Antichrist will offer when he shows up. But we'll keep our eyes open for this anyways. The following verses will give you a good understanding about the passion that God has for His people and His land. Israel's enemies would do well to read and take heed to what these words have to say. “For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer” (Isaiah 54:5-Cool.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/SendMail.aspx?print=print&type=0&item=131277

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1083476.html

Continuing on with the peace and safety I want to give you a RAPTURE ALERT: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-5:4).

Ezekiel 33 tells us to sound the trumpet when we see the sword of God coming. It's coming. It's on it's way. The sword is God's judgement and it's coming and so therefore we are sounding the trumpet out of obedience to God and His word. Notice in the verses above that the Rapture is tied in directly with the call to peace and safety. Peace and safety in the Mideast is the central theme in world events today. And just as peace and safety is the central theme in world events - so it is also the central theme in this verse. Peace and safety is surrounded by the Rapture verses. This is not a coincidence. This is a clue from God that it is near. We don't know the time or the hour but we will know that it is near by the signs that He gave us, just as we've been discussing here lately. I have a feeling that the destruction talked about in this verse is going to be devastating. Might this judgement be the final blow to the world system as we know it as a result of the Rapture of the church? Can you imagine the devastation that will be caused when millions of people suddenly vanish? Is this what God is telling us here? I have a feeling it is. Why else would He tie these two events together in these verses. Please take a few minutes and bow your heads and ask God to spare you from His judgement that is coming. Spare yourself from the sword - the judgement of God. Don't be left behind when the Rapture of the church takes place. Please ask God to forgive you of your sins if you haven't already done so. But remember something important here. It's not just the words you say but it's the attitude of your heart that determines if you really mean it or not. If you need help with this then send an email here and you will be given guidance on what to do. Don't put if off. Eternity is forever and you want to make sure you spend it in heaven.

link to blog
Luke
Luke

http://terminalage.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum